Strategic And Collaborative Business Law Counsel
Daniel Vazquez is an Associate Attorney in Murrah & Killough’s Houston office, focusing on the firm’s outside general counsel program and cross-border transactions, assisting both English- and Spanish-speaking clients. In 2016, Daniel graduated from The University of Texas at Austin where he majored in Public Relations and completed the Business Foundations Certification Program at the McCombs School of Business. Daniel also obtained certifications from the State of Texas in basic mediation, advanced mediation, and basic facilitation.
In 2019, he graduated from the University of Houston Law Center where he served as the Chief Articles Editor for the Board of the HOUSTON JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL LAW and was a member of the Hispanic Law Student Association.
During his time at the University of Houston Law Center, Daniel was a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert F. Castaneda, sitting in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas in El Paso, and for the Honorable Ignacio Torteya, III sitting in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas in Brownsville.
He also participated in the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic and externed at Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) in Mexico City, Mexico. At PEMEX, Daniel worked with legal advisors regarding the development of projects and alliances in the midstream and downstream sectors and hosted bi-weekly, English contract drafting workshops for Spanish-speaking attorneys.
- Honorable Robert F. Castaneda, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas in El Paso
- Honorable Ignacio Torteya, III sitting in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas in Brownsville
- Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), Extern
- Hispanic Law Student Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Basic Mediation, Advanced Mediation, and Basic Facilitation in the State of Texas
- Business Foundations Certification Program, McCombs School of Business
- General Counsel
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate/Eviction
- Medical Practice Law
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- The University of Texas at Austin
- B.S. - 2016
- Major: Public Relations