Strategic and Synergistic Business and Family Law Counsel

Month: August 2017

FEMA Disaster Assistance

In order to apply for FEMA assistance go to the disaster assistance website. Once at that address, you can either apply for assistance through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or if you don’t have insurance, you can apply through the blue “apply online”...

read more